Global PaedSurg Research Training Fellowship
Global PaedSurg aims to not just generate much needed research, but also the much needed researchers of tomorrow. From the beginning, developing research capacity globally has been one of our main aims. Alongside the crucial research skills that Global PaedSurg collaborators may develop from participation and presentation of the study, there is also opportunity for collaborators to undertake more independent research and study to further enhance research capacity.
The Research Training Fellowship follows a series of monthly webinars that work through the stages of planning, developing and undertaking a research project. There is also the option for collaborators to undertake their own local research project alongside the main study, guided by an allocated academic mentor.
If you are interested in taking part in the Research Training Fellowship webinars, developing your own research project with a mentor, or becoming an academic mentor or webinar lecturer, then please contact us here. All members will receive access to video recordings of the sessions on the blog.
Research Training Fellowship Webinars
3. Ethical Considerations, Gaining Study Approval & Undertaking Patient Consent
– Associate Prof Lars Hagander, 25th January 2019
Session Notes: English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
8. Preparing an Abstract for Submission at a Conference for Presentation
– Associate Prof Samir K. Gadepalli, 28th Jun 2019
9. Writing a Manuscript for Publication.
– Prof Lars Hagander, 26th July 2019